Baby Steps

Thursday, October 30, 2014

November Epilepsy Fundraiser





November is national epilepsy awareness month and my goal this year is to raise money for the Epilepsy foundation to help fund research. These donations will also help a new project called the Rare Epilepsy Network whose goal is to expedite research into the rare epilepsies including Aicardi syndrome. The project will collect data, improve treatments, provide a better quality of life for people with rare epilepsy like our daughter Piper. There is no cure for Epilepsy but there is so much more research that can be done into treatments, improving quality of care and educating the public. Every penny counts!

To read more about the project follow the link below







 To learn more about Aicardi Syndrome and Piper follow the link below 

 How can you help?




For the month of November I will be donating half of my profits from my Rodan and Fields business commission to the Epilepsy Foundation. As a consultant with Rodan and Fields I have been able to provide clients with products that truly change skin and change lives. We have products that target sun damage, Anti-aging, sensitive skin and acne. The regimens are a multi-med therapy that work best in a specific order and when used together. The products are clinical strength and heal simple to complex skin conditions with a 60 day money back guarantee. To view our products please follow the link below
https://akoozer.myrandf.com/

To find out what regimen is best for you take a 30 second quiz to find out. Click this link
Solution Tool 

Your purchase will not only change your skin but you will help change the lives of people living with epilepsy! Please contact me with questions at 
YourRodanFields@gmail.com.

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am One of the happiest woman on earth since my son was cured from the problem of seizure,which he has been having for eight years now,he do have the attack two to three times a week,which is affecting is education and his life.i got the contact of a doctor from the post of one Mr smith thanking he for curing his seizure problem,i got the contact and contacted him then he made me to know that the medication is a permanent cure, and that was how i got the medication which i used on my son,and for six month now there have been no sign of seizure in him again.any one with such problem can contact him on his email drwilliams098765@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. NATURAL & EFFECTIVE TREATMENT TO SEIZURE: Our son has temporal lobe epilepsy, He has seizure and had a grand mal with rage episode (8 men to hold him down), Our son's seizure is constant throughout the day according to EEG results. We had used several medicine which include: 600 Epilem 100 topolex 150 Epitec X2 Daily Dopoquel and cilift, Keppra, Topomax lasted for about 3 days, but I put an end to that due to my son losing weight and being lethargic. I recently got dr williams herbal medicine,that's a natural medicine that cure my son Epilepsy with no side effect. It is an herbal medicine. it is a permanent cure and effective treatment of Epilepsy, for more info, you can contact Dr.William with this drwilliams098765@gmail.com for his product

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  13. How my son survived epilepsy.
    My son at the age of 13 suffered from terrible seizures as a result of the terrible condition called epilepsy and this was very humiliating and life threatening because he was continuously on life support drugs and medicines but none seemed to cure all they did was revive him and the seizure kept coming to him this lasted for 8 more years. The last time he had seizure in may last year i was called where i worked that my son had a terrible seizure, he was also revived from that but that day i wept. I was fortunate enough to explain my ordeal to a friend who invited Dr. Joseph who came and started treating my son with his medicine at our house for two months and in 3 months the seizure never happened again they were gone and even up till now he is very fine without any epileptic symptoms. Today he 22 and i believe he has been cured. Epilepsy has a cure simply try to reach the doctor on (josephalberteo@gmail.com) for more information about his treatment process or how to get his medicine. Do not give up on yourself, i hope my son's story motivates you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My name is Florence form Canada I had a history of uncontrolled tonic clonic seizures for 20 years. I've tried many anticonvulsants and had never been able to stop the seizures. Surgery was not an option. My seizures worsened as I aged. Finally, i met a Doctor on the internet called Lawson . I ordered for the Herbal medication and used the medication for 6 months, after which I went for medical test, which has been confirmed cured completely. It worked! I've been seizure free for 12 months. contact him on via email dr.lawson52@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. CURE TO TINNITUS

    Appreciation is the key to doing more that is why I have took some time out to thank some one who cured me of my 4 years tinnitus problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my marital life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I came across a post of Dr williams and how he has been helping people of the same problem with his herbal remedies I contacted him and told him all I have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how to take it after every thing I find out that all was now okay with me and that my tinnitus problem was gone that is why I have come out today to say thank you to him and for any tinnitus problem either from man or woman. Contact him on drwilliams098765@gmail.com his a man that take good care of his children

    ReplyDelete