Baby Steps

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 16

This is Piper's second day on the new medicine. It doesn't seem to be doing much and she had more episodes than normal through the night. Very frustrating. We were discussing going home today if everything looked good. Since she the number of episodes has increased, we will have to stay and figure it out This is the same thing that happened last time we tried to go home :( I'm sitting here waiting on the neurologist to see what he plans on doing. I think his plan is to increase the dosage and see what happens. We will most likely have to stay here another day to see if it helps.

She is still as happy as she can be which continues to make the situation easier.

There was a Christmas parade in the lobby of the hospital and she got her first picture with Santa! She loved getting out of the room for a few minutes to see a new place. It was nice to have a change of pace.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Annie! Wish I had a magic wand that would make everything okay. I know God in His wisdom knows all but sometimes its hard to wait on His complete answer. You all are in my heart and prayers. Angela B

    ReplyDelete